- Arjan is an employee who is never on time for work or meetings. He has been issued several warning memos but in vain. The management is not able to take stringent action against him as he is very good at his work and is one of the top performers. As his reporting authority you still feel that he should respect time and be disciplined. From the different elements of reinforcement which one should his manager choose to get the desired behaviour? Conclude by giving why it (the one which you chose) is the best suited. (10Marks)
3RD SEM NMIMS DEC 2019 SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
- 2. Choose one Asian and one European country. Compare and contrast communication in their cultures. (10 Marks)
- 3. Krabi Textile is going online from retail mode as the management feels that it is the need of the hour to be present in the digital space. People are resisting this change and you are the one chosen as the leader by the management to lead in this tough time.
4TH SEM NMIMS DEC 2019 SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
- What all people skills would be required by a leader to be effective in such times?
- How would you differentiate between being a manager and leader? (5 Marks)
2ND SEM NMIMS DEC 2019 SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS