FANUC CORPORATION, Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and ROBOT markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore.
Our main objective is to provide the Indian market with the entire range of top of the line FANUC products coupled with value added services thereby delivering the least cost of ownership to our customers.
We partner with our customers through our extensive portfolio of services which include:
- Entire range of latest FANUC technologies
- Supply chain support through optimized inventory control
- Fixed Rupee selling prices for select products
- Application support – while interfacing CNC with mechanicals & demonstrating features
- Turnkey shop floor automation solutions
- Extended support for tooling and fixturing
- World-class after-sales service including:
- Extensive network for prompt on-site support and repair of faulty parts.
- 2-years comprehensive warranty for most products
- World’s lowest cost maintenance contracts
- Product training at Bangalore, Pune and Manesar
To provide Indian manufacturing industry best-in-class automation products and technical support with the lowest Total cost-of-ownership.
We shall achieve the above by :
- Demonstrating unfailing customer respect under all circumstances
- Achieving mastery in product/process development
- Implementing total supply chain management
- Proactive market reach coupled with providing technical partnership
- Becoming a contributor to FANUC technology development
- Attracting and developing expert talent
- Being a respected company by consciously adhering to ethical practices
- Building trust with all stakeholders.